Open Governance Policy
From Civic Commons Wiki
Open Governance Policy refers to broad overarching policies of accessibility, participation, collaboration, and transparency.
- Model Open Government Initiatives
- Open Senate Initiative from New York State
- Open Government Strategy for the City of Boston (PDF)
- The United States of America - Open Government Directive and the associated Open Gov Playbook wiki
- Australia - Engage: Getting on with Government 2.0
- UK Government: Putting the Frontline First: smarter government
- The Open Government Guide provides a complete compendium of information on every state's open records and open meetings laws.